This Kindergarten French Literacy Pack includes 60 pages of activities – 4 weeks worth of each activity listed below! This package is ideal for Kindergarten, but can also be used in Grade One. It is is perfect for sending home with students for literacy practice that can easily be done at home, even without parents who speak French!
Want to get an idea of what is included? CLICK HERE to access the FREEBIE, which gives you a glimpse of most of what is included here (yes, this pack includes MORE!)
There are parent/teacher note pages with extension ideas and instructions, making this entirely NO PREP for you! Just send the package home, or selected pages from the pack home with no extra information needed from you!
This French Literacy Pack includes:
- Alphabet Writing (2 versions)
- Alphabet Tracing
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Sight Words “mot mystère” (mystery word) – 5 weeks worth
- Sight Words Flashcards – 5 weeks worth
- Sight Words activity and game ideas
- Song of the week with response prompts – 4 songs
- Writing Prompt (3 versions for differentiation) – 4 prompts
- A-Z Find/Stamp the letter with 3 vocabulary words (note: w, x, y, z all have 1 vocabulary word)