This Grade 1 French Math Word Problems feature a wide array of both “traditional” word problems (with only one answer) and more open ended questions. The students are meant to use the page to represent their answer using pictures, numbers and words. I have included a rubric for both the “traditional” word problems as well as one for enrichment activities involving some of the open ended questions. This set includes 32 word problems.
Skills/Concepts covered in these problems are:
- addition and subtraction to 20
- addition involving more than 2 numbers (e.g., 2+7+1)
- representing money to 20 cents
- adding and subtracting money to 10 cents
- open ended addition/subtraction questions
- open ended money representation questions