This emergent reader is designed to help beginner French readers build fluency through patterned stories. This text follows a predictable pattern using a specific sentence stem. This book is perfect for shared reading and/or guided reading!
This book is great for building vocabulary on descriptive writing and can be incorporated into your literacy centres. Included in this product is a writing assignment (and rubric) with differentiated rough copies to accommodate the various learners in your classroom.
This set includes:
- Whole page story (I like to print mine on cardstock and laminate it for durability)
- Half page story with pictures
- Half page story without pictures (students can read the sentences and add in pictures that correspond with the sentence)
- Modeled journal entry on snowman (with sentence stems)
- Journal entry page (no sentence stems)
- Rubric for the journal entry