Are you looking for French Phonics Readers to help you teach the French Sounds to your students? Then this is perfect for you. Your students will love learning to read in French with these stories.
These phonics based mini readers will allow your students to practice their French reading skills in an engaging way. This resource is great for small-group and whole group literacy lessons! This is a great way for your students to practice their blending and decoding skills. Use these for French shared reading, French guided reading or French independent reading!
This les sons composés bundle includes 30 French Phonics Packs, covering 30 French compound sounds.
- Full page version – great to use as a teacher book
- Mini readers – great to fill book bins or to send home with your students
- Word List – a list of words with the target sound found in the story
- Orthographic Mapping – helps students make connections between phonemes and graphemes
- Decoding warm-up – perfect for practicing reading the words on the word list
Want a free sample? Click here to check out the A Mini Reader Pack
This goes perfectly with my full year phonics activities! Click here to check it out.
Want a pocket chart version for whole class learning? Click here to check it out.
Copyright © La Classe de Mme Caroline.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.