Are you looking for a Grade 1 Science unit that includes engaging experiments, hands-on science activities and assessments that are aligned with the Ontario Science Curriculum?
This 280 page resource includes activities that will excite and encourage your students to dig deeper into the topics of Daily & Seasonal Changes, Energy, Objects, Materials & Everyday Structures and the Needs & Characteristics of Living Things.
Enough activities for an entire year!
5 Units Included:
- Needs & Characteristics of Living Things (Life Systems)
- Energy in Our Lives (Matter & Energy)
- Materials, Objects & Everyday Structures (Structures & Mechanisms)
- Daily & Seasonal Changes (Earth & Space Systems)
- Intro to Coding (Scratch Jr)
Each Unit includes:
- 40-60+ Pages
- Graphic Organizers
- Culminating Task
- Activities for an ENTIRE YEAR
Includes Digital and Printable versions
Includes all activities needed to teach the entire science units. They are aligned with the Ontario Science Curriculum
These units include activities to cover all specific expectations in the Ontario Science Curriculum, but they do not include lesson plans. There are many “Teacher’s Notes” pages found throughout the units to give you more directives on certain activities.