Have you been searching for a science unit with hands-on activities, experiments and assessments for your Grade 2 students? Then look no further!
This 250+ page Ontario Science bundle will help your students to dig deeper and develop a greater understanding of the science concepts for Structures & Mechanisms, Earth & Space, Matter & Energy and Life Systems. Your students will love learning about science!
5 Units Included:
- Movement and Simple Machines (Structures and Mechanisms
- Air and Water in the Environment (Earth & Space)
- Properties of Solids and Liquids(Matter & Energy)
- Growth and Changes in Animals (Life Systems)
- Introduction to Coding (Scratch Jr)
Each Unit includes:
- 60+ Pages
- Graphic Organizers
- Culminating Task
- Activities for an ENTIRE YEAR
Includes Digital and Printable versions
Includes all activities needed to teach the entire science units. They are aligned with the Ontario Science Curriculum
These units include activities to cover all specific expectations in the Ontario Science Curriculum, but they do not include lesson plans. There are many “Teacher’s Notes” pages found throughout the units to give you more directives on certain activities.