Are you looking for hands-on Science activities, experiments and assessments for Grade 3 that are both Digital and Printable? This Ontario Science Bundle includes all 4 Science strands: Soil, Structures, Forces & Plant. Enough activities for an entire year! Want more information? Scroll down for previews of all 4 units!
5 Units Included:
- Growth and Changes in Plants (Plants Unit)
- Soils in the Environment (Soil Unit)
- Strong and Stable Structures (Stability Unit)
- Forces and Movement (Forces and Motion Unit)
- Intro to Coding (Scratch)
Each Unit includes:
- 60+ Pages
- Graphic Organizers
- Research Projects
- Culminating Task
- Activities for an ENTIRE YEAR
- Google Slides version for Google Classroom
These units include activities to cover all specific expectations in the Ontario Science Curriculum, but they do not include lesson plans. There are many “Teacher’s Notes” pages found throughout the units to give you more directives on certain activities.
Click here for a Forces and Movement Preview.
Click here for a Growth and Changes in Plants Preview.
Click here for a Soil in the Environment Preview.
Click here for a Strong and Stable Structures Preview.